To Our Valued Customers:
At Don Wood Polaris, our customers are family. And like our family, during these extraordinary times we are committed to ensuring a safe and healthy environment.
We know you rely on us to provide products and services that are critical to keep your machine functioning and safe. In this time of uncertainty, we are here for you.
We have activated our preparedness plan, continue to monitor the rapidly evolving situation and are closely following the Centers for Disease Control's (CDC) guidelines and recommendations on the steps we need to take to help prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus.
We are encouraging our employees to follow the CDC guidelines to protect themselves, their team members and customers and we have taken numerous steps to ensure we can remain open and continue to serve you:
• Cleaning all high touch areas such as checkout areas, credit card machines, door handles, waiting areas, desktops, countertops, keyboards and telephones no less than every two hours.
• Sanitizing restrooms with disinfectant and restocking with supplies including soap, paper towels and hand sanitizer as needed.
• Wiping down all high touch areas of units in our shops with disinfectants before starting work and before delivering to customers.
• Advising our employees to suspend handshakes and physical contact with fellow employees and customers.
• Our store is OPEN. We will continue to evaluate conditions on a market by market basis, but our goal is to remain open so that we can provide you the items that you need for your machine. The most up-to-date store hours can always be found on donwoodpolaris.com
For Our Associates:
• Encouraging our associates to closely monitor their health and well-being.
• Providing hand sanitizer and tissues.
• Asking our associates to stay home if they or someone in their household are sick.
For Our Customers:
• Encouraging our customers to follow the CDC’s suggested hygiene practices to reduce the spread of the virus.
In everything we do, we are guided by one simple objective: taking care of our associates and keeping customer satisfaction at a top level.